• What is your return policy?

    If you are unsatisfied with your CrossClef product for any reason, you may return it within 30 days of receipt and we will happily send you a new one or we will refund your money. If it is determined that the item was not up to the highest of quality standards, we will reimburse you for the cost of shipping. If you've simply changed your mind and do not want the item, you are welcome to return it within 30 days of receipt but you will be responsible for shipping charges. Once we receive the item, we will apply a refund of the purchase price including taxes to the credit card you provided at purchase.

  • How long will it take to receive my items once I’ve placed my order?

    It should take a week to 10 days max.

  • Is the CrossClef proprietary?

    Yes, it is proprietary. The CrossClef is a Trademark owned by CrossClef and its founder. As such, the CrossClef mark is protected by the Intellectual Property Laws of the USA.

  • Can I get my items rush shipped?

    The "Rush shipping" option is part of future plans but it is not currently available. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope you decide to purchase anyway. And we hope you find your item to be worth the short wait.

  • Where are your products made?

    We always prefer American manufacturers. As such, most authentic CrossClef products are manufactured in the USA. Some of the chains and "findings" (the little things that attach jewelry, such as the french hooks from the earrings and clutches from the lapel pins) are imported. Additionally, some of our hats, patch keychains, mugs and packaging is also imported. If you have an American manufacturer or resource to suggest for these items, please contact us.

  • What is tarnish-resistant sterling silver?

    Our silver products are made from "non-oxidizing" sterling silver. It is 92.5% fine silver (as is all sterling) and the remaining 7.5% is a proprietary mix of our metal supplier. No sterling alloy can make the claim of completely NON-tarnishing at this point. But our mix of alloys make our silver jewelry significantly more tarnish RESISTANT, so it should keep its shine and luster far longer than standard sterling silver.

  • Can I get an item gift-wrapped?

    Gift-wrapping service is part of our future plans. But it is not available at this time.

  • Do you have any items made of gold?

    We do not offer any gold CrossClef jewelry at this time. However, gold CrossClef jewelry is definitely part of the planned future products. To stay up to date and be notified when there are new CrossClef products available subscribe to our bi-monthly CrossClef News.

  • If I sign up for CrossClef News will I get bombarded with emails?

    Absolutely not. We will send out one email per month at MOST. It's just a way to keep in touch with the many people who are interested in the latest CrossClef products and news. We will NOT, under any circumstances, share your email address with any other parties. We know you don't like SPAM. We don't like SPAM either. Therefore you have our promise that we'll only send you an email every couple months. And you are always offered the opportunity to unsubscribe with every email you receive.

  • Where did the CrossClef come from?

    The CrossClef mark was conceived and designed by John Risser. It was inspired by the life of his father, Chuck Risser.

  • Can I get an item with my church or choir name custom engraved on the back?

    This service may be part of the future plans for CrossClef but is not available at this time. There will likely be a high minimum number of items as well as a deposit required upon placing the order. To stay up to date and be notified when there are new CrossClef products available subscribe to our CrossClef News.

  • Can I buy CrossClef items in any stores?

    CrossClef items are not currently available anywhere other than CrossClef.com. But that could change soon. When they are available in retail outlets, we'll post that news here and make a map available to those trying to find a nearby retailer who sells them. If you know of a retailer who may be interested in carrying CrossClef products, please contact us. Thanks.

  • What is the meaning of life?

    As far as we can tell, the meaning of life is Love. It's as simple and as complicated as that.